Sunday, July 15, 2007

pink/orange/red/wonderful


so i am cheating a bit and combining the last days of color week. the colors aren't quite as vibrant in photo as in person. all my pictures in this series have been from our wonderful trip down to georgia in june for our second reception at the beautiful bellevue mansion in my hometown, father's day, a day trip to cumberland island, going to savannah and YES going to paula dean's restraunt (totally worth the 2 hour wait), charleston SC, cherokee NC and gaitlingburg TN. we drove down with my wonderful mother and father in law and equally wonderful brother in law and got to spend time with my entire wonderful family including my grandmother, aunt & uncle, mother & stepfather, brothers, dad & stepmother and very dear friends. all the pics are up on my flickr page. there are so many stories behind each picture. if you are ever in gaitlinburg, take the time to go to the new ripley's aquarium...it was very impressive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this photo!

Heather said...

Hi! I just randomly came across your blog and I love it! I like the "Color Week" idea! You're inspiring.