Thursday, May 11, 2006

thursday love


so this is one of my favorite things in life. my little bedroom window overlooking a dogwood tree in bloom and a courtyard with the fountain that lulls me softly to sleep every night. have i mentioned how much i love where i live? it's downtown, but tucked away on tree lined street. all my life i've wanted to live downtown. there's a beautiful old house and garden next door where they have weddings and parties. i love to sit by the window and hear the music and clinking of glasses. my apartment building was once a old hotel, built in the 1920's. it's full of charm and hardwood floors and history. i love this place.

5 comments:

joy madison said...

oh my, what a great little view!!! That is so cool! I wish my room looked over more than my overgrown backyard:) Although last night I could see the BIG FULL MOON while brushing my teeth!

wordcraft said...

Neato. Wait, I'm to old to use words like that. Perhaps charming would be more appropriate.

my pink sky said...

this little window to the world is like a slice of heaven! BTW...loved bottle rocket :) i have to revisit that again someday soon.
~mindy

Glamorous Jo said...

Unreal.....

andrea said...

ooohhh, I love this, gorgeous. essential to have these little daily pleasures, I think.