Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the pilot

it's kind of a long story....but i play a part in a tv pilot that john reuben and his brother are producing. my boyfriend, nathan smart, is in it too. there has been some interest in it and we could use some help from our friends to generate more interest. so if you want check it out here


if you like it we'd love for you to leave some good comments (only good comments!) and 5 star ratings on the youtube page. if you hate it, then ignore it. :)

the whole experience has ben really interesting so far. if nothing else comes of it.....it was really fun to be a part of filming it. if it gets picked up and i still get to be a part of it, that would be really crazy....and fun....and i don't know what else. we'll see. it made us laugh while we were making it, i hope it makes you laugh too.

5 comments:

mommy zabs said...

you rock in it merbird

GJ said...

oh - it makes me LAUGH. I am telling everyone.

Anonymous said...

how cool...you 'll be famous!

lulu said...

i found it very intriguing and funny!

andrea said...

I LOOOOOVED it. yes, I did. totally had me laughing.

one of my favorite parts is when john 'fake' calls you. you are fantastic!