Thursday, April 02, 2009

so here's what i'm thinking.......


I wish I was a better blogger.
Big plans…..that’s what I have for blogging but they keep getting pushed back and back and back …until … a year or more has gone by. Last night I got inspired all over again. So here’s a list of things of some things I want to do this year:

1. Blog more – starting now at least once a week, then twice, then three times and working up to daily.
2. Launch goldiestereo.com and an Etsy store with vintage objects and hopefully someday artwork.
3. Keep learning about photography, take pictures, lots and lots and lots of pictures.
4. Write and write and write.

I’m excited in life. For the future, for our road trip with friends in May, for
other trips to come, for the chance in life to get caught up in at least one area, for my husband’s monthly
comedy show, for my new
camera, for our
community, for Spring, for new beginnings.

No comments: