i love a good meme :) i got tagged by beth :)
01. One book that changed your life
Experiencing God by Henry T. Blackaby and Claude V. King
Reading this book changed my devotional life and brought new depth to my relationship with Jesus. It's so good and down to earth, I'd love to go throug it again.
02. One book that you have read more than once
When I was a kid, there was a time that I lived down the street from the library. I was there so much they knew me by name. I read MANY books over and over. Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly, all the Little House books, all the books that were written by Beverly Cleary, all the Henry Reed books, Pipi Longstocking, the Anne of Green Gables books...then when I was older Pride and Predjudice. I should read some of them again.
03. One book you would want on a deserted Island
The Bible. I don't think I could survive an experience like that without it!
04. One book that made you laugh
Pure Drivel by Steve Martin
05. One book that made you cry
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
I read it in high school and cried my eyes out.
06. One book that you wish you had written
Roaring Lambs by Bob Briner
Another book that changed my life. I wish I could have read this when I was in High School. I wish it was required reading in church youth groups.
07. One book that you wish had never been written
I don't think I know the answer to that. Probably a horror book like The Exorcist. Yuck. I only read one page and had nightmares.
08. One book you are currently reading
nothing. :( i need something good to read. any suggestions? i love a good biography or memoir!
09. One book you have been meaning to read
Me Talk Pretty Some Day by David Sedaris
10. Tag 5 readers
hmmm....are their 5 people reading anymore?......Joy, My Dad, Karen, Nathan and Joanna